To empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs
Vision Statement – To be the global leader in community and humanitarian service
History of the Club
The O’Fallon Lions club received its charter from Lions International on November 5,1955. The Club chartered with 25 members and was sponsored by the Old Monroe Lions Club. Since then the club has been very active in our community by promoting a wide range of service projects. These projects help make the City of O’Fallon and St.Charles County a better place to live.
We are proud of our membership! Each member is dedicated to the ethics and objectives of Lionism and to giving their time to help those who are less fortunate than themselves.
- Amblyopia screenings at daycare’s and preschools
- Eyeglasses and eye care for the needy
- Recycling used eyeglasses
- O’Fallon Celebration of Lights
- O’Fallon Freedom and Heritage Festival